MyMayu + STRIDER Photo Contest
It’s Spring and that usually means mud, rain, or a combination of both! Send your best rain/mud fun photos of your kiddo in MyMayu boots for a chance to win a STRIDER® 12 Sport No-Pedal Balance Bike! We’ll be giving away 2 in total in total (1 to U.S. entrants and 1 for Canadian entrants).
STRIDER® 12 Sport No-Pedal Balance Bike
The STRIDER Sport’s simple, no-pedal design builds confidence and eliminates fear by allowing kids to have their feet on the ground and progress at their own pace. This unique design teaches young children balance on two wheels right from the start, avoiding developmental delays typical with tricycles and training-wheel bikes.
Genuine STRIDER balance bikes are the lightest balance bikes in their category, have the lowest seat height (for the youngest starting age), and are tested to the most stringent safety standards. Frame-integrated footrests, proprietary components, and the ability to easily adjust to a growing child, make the STRIDER the only bike your child needs to develop their riding skills and successfully transfer onto their first pedal bike without training wheels.
The 12 Sport model offers every feature a child (or parent) could want with custom grips, padded saddle, handlebar pad, and quick release clamps (no-tool adjustment). It is the perfect balance of performance, options, and value. More than eight years of design evolution and manufacturing improvements all packaged into one model. . In addition, it comes with a second padded saddle and extra long seat post to fit a taller, 3- 5 year old child.
Rules and Regulations:
- The contest runs from April 6, 2015 to April 12, 2015. Submissions must be made prior to 11:59 pm PST on April 12, 2015.
- By emailing the image to email@example.com you are releasing the copyright of the image for use by MyMayu for promotional purposes in perpetuity.
- In the subject line of the email to firstname.lastname@example.org enter MyMayu STRIDER Contest United States or MyMayu STRIDER Contest Canada (depending on which country you live in). Attach your photo as a jpeg no larger than 5mb and no smaller than 500kb.
- In order for the photo to be considered it must be a photo of your child as the main subject wearing MyMayu boots, taken by you. If it is a MyMayu group shot you must have permission of all the other children's parents to enter.
- Individuals may submit 1 photo. The 2 winners will be notified by a reply to the original submission email.
- This contest is open to residents of the U.S. and Canada only. One prize package will be awarded to a submission from the US; another one to a submission from Canada.
- Please indicate in your email what country you reside in.
- Winners of will be chosen by MyMayu and Strider.
WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR MYMAYU MUD PHOTOS!