Learn More - Play
What kid doesn’t like to play outside in the dirt, sand and rain? Our patent-pending Play boots are made for park play, nature treks and light rain. Less than half the weight of one conventional rubber boot, they are sleek, stylish and extend all the way to the knee. No more clunky, heavy boots to trip your little one up! No more face-plants in the muck! Constructed of flexible rubber soles and waterproof breathable recycled polyester uppers, they repel water like knights fight off dragons. Wipe clean, collapse and then stow away for another Play day! MyMayu’s Play boots are light and comfortable so kids can play outside for hours. Sold in nine sizes to fit kids aged approximately 9 months to 8 years.
See our sizing chart to see which size best fits your child.
- Designed by two Canadian parents trying to solve a problem!
- Constructed of waterproof materials
- Three or four-season suited when layered with MyMayu's Helios fleece Liners
- Upper constructed of waterproof 100% recycled polyester
- Flexible, lightweight, TPR waterproof rubber sole
- Dual toggle system: enclosed elastic at top with toggle to prevent water ingress and enclosed elastic with toggle closure at ankle for a secure fit
- Designed to fit just below the knee for maximum coverage
- Collapsible - folds up easily to fit in your bag or pocket
- BPA free sole
- Ultralight for developing feet
- Brush clean when dry or hand wash with gentle detergent- do not put in the dryer!
- Zero Drop
- Fit over kids' orthotics
FOOTWEAR COMPARISON CHART
|MyMayu's Explorer||MyMayu's Play||Rubber Boots||Running Shoes||Flip Flops|
|Stay on foot|
|Suitable for wading in water|
|Suitable for shallow puddles & wet grass|
|Great for nature treks|
|Ideal for playground|
|Dries quickly if gets wet|
|Does not get smelly|
|Suitable for early walkers|
|Toddler 1/2, 3/4 (small sizes)|
|Kids can run downhill backwards without tripping|